Guess what?! Brandy Jesperson gave me my first blog tag. (I've been tagged a couple of times since, so I'm a little behind, but I will get caught up eventually - sorry Ronee and Lain.) I'm going to start things off with Brandy's fun picture game.
Here's how it works. I typped the answers to the following questions in Google and searched the images that came up as results. I then selected one image for each answer from the first three pages of results. Let's see how I did.
1. First Name: Megan - Naturally the super sexy Megan Fox came up first. Is anyone really surprised?
2. Last Name: Hoeppner - This was the very first image. Kinda creepy, eh?
3. Age: 27 - Yes, I've officially entered my late twenties. Eep!
4. Place I'd Like to Visit: England - Cheerio!
5. Favorite Vacation Spot: NYC - So much to see and do. Oh, the shopping. The glorious shopping!
6. First Job: I worked in a Snow Shack when I was 15. Talk about a sweet gig.
7. Past Pet: My sweet, black neen (cat), Gumdrop. Rest in peace, cute kitty.
8. Favorite Treat: Girl Scout Cookies, specifically the Samoas.
9. Favorite Food: Until I married Cory, my favorite food was Spaghetti O's, mainly because it was one of the few things I knew how to make. Now Cor makes me lots of yummy treats.
10. Bad Habit: Shopping too much. It gets a little out of control.
11. College Major: Communications
12. Mood Right Now: I'm a bit frazzled - too much to do and not enough time.