Monday, October 13, 2008

Time is Running Out


Friendly Reminder: My holiday paper-crafting class starts a week from tomorrow. This experience promises to be a good one. With sponsors including (but not limited to) American Crafts, Stampin’ Up! and Tinkering Ink, you won’t walk away empty handed. In addition to the many projects you’ll make – cards and gift-wrap – you’ll go home with lots of fun new supplies, just in time for the holidays.

Learn quick, easy and affordable ways to make handmade cards and unique gift-wrap. Plus, master several fun techniques.

This three-night class starts next Tuesday and space is limited, so please register soon!

I hope to see you soon. Happy holidays!

3 comments:

ronee said...

OH why do you live so far???
xoxo
ronee

Holly said...

It sounds so fun! If I can find a babysitter those nights, I want to sign up.

Susan Neal said...

These projects are gorgeous! How did the class go!? Tell me!!