Saturday, October 4, 2008

Create & Celebrate


It's here! Hip hip hooray! I hope you're doing something fun and creative to celebrate this happy time.

I have good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad - get it out of the way.

Bad: Something has come up and I have to run to the hospital. Please DON'T worry. I'm fine. Everything will be fine. But I will be there most of the day.

Good: This means there's a little more time to enter my card-making day contests. If you haven't already commented on any of the "Countdown" posts, you have until 9:00 PM (MST) tonight. So get to it! :)

I'll keep my promise and announce my winners today, but it may not be until the day is almost through. Please accept my apologies for the delay. Who knows, maybe I'll throw in a few extra winners to thank you for your patience.

So, until we meet again (later tonight), have fun creating and celebrating World Card Making Day 2008!

Cheers!
Megan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your day at the hospital, hope all is well and that you get some time to MAKE CARDS TODAY!

Unknown said...

oh no megan...
i hope that all is well. I'll be thinking of you...
(((hugs))) ~rae

Latisha said...

I hope whatever it was, it was minor
stampin hugs
Latisha