Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Bloggy Birthday Wish


“Sending Birthday Cards” is inevitably a repeat offender on my list of New Year’s resolutions, but since I resolved not to make any resolutions this year (see my "Realistic Resolutions") I’m happy to report that I’m not failing miserably. No, this doesn’t mean I’m sending cards in a timely manner; it just means I’m not messing up my resolution. What a relief!

I know this is about as tacky as it gets, but I’d like to at least start doing blog shout-outs to my birthday buds each month. It’s better than nothing, right? Or is it worse? Ugh. I don’t know. I’ll still do my very best to get cards to people, but at least I’ll have my blog birthday bases covered. That’s a start. So, without further ado…


Here’s Hoo:

Mikayla Dickey
Junko Barker
P.K. Smith
Cathy Zielske
Jenny Willden
John Miyake
Angie Lucas
Kacey Patterson


Much love and birthday happiness to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't underestimate yourself. It's cute! Owls = cutttteeeeee. :) Colors = yum. ---teri

Holly said...

cute idea!