From the looks of my ever growing belly, my baby girl’s arrival is just around the corner. The end of this miraculous stage is fast approaching. Of course, the thing I look forward to the most is meeting this little person who has been keeping me company for the better part of the year. What a moment that will be!
There are a few other things that I’m looking forward to. Nothing that compares to meeting my babe, but things. In honor of the 38 week milestone, here are just eight of those things:
1. Wearing shoes other than flip flops. Right now, my swollen feet won’t fit into anything else. Good thing warm weather is here.
2. Drinking a Red Bull. Oh, how I miss my wings.
3. Bending over to pick things up without moaning and groaning.
4. Walking without a waddle.
5. Sleeping through the night without having my bladder wake me several times. Of course, that will likely be replaced with a babe waking me, but that’s A-okay with me.
6. Drinking the occasional cocktail with dinner. Mmmm...
7. Wearing something other than the six-ish outfits I currently have available to me.
8. Fully embracing Cory again. Bring on the bear hugs!