Thursday, February 19, 2009

Who Knew Quality Could Taste So Good?


Life is full of simple pleasures. Shopping. Apple martinis. Friends. Wrapping paper. Sunday mornings. And, of course, food. Sure, food is a necessity, you know for survival and all, but it's so much more than that. It tantalizes the taste buds. Special events are celebrated over good meals. It can even make you feel better. (Thank you, cocoa bean!)

One of my favorite foods? In-N-Out Burger, fo sho! Cor and I love us some In-N-Out. There isn't a trip to Vegas or southern Cal that doesn't include a stop (or a few stops) at this deeeelicious joint. (In fact, I wanted them to cater our wedding dinner, but the Bellagio wouldn't have it. Bummer!) And when it opened in St. George, right by Cor's parent's home, we thought we had hit the jackpot. Little did we know the best was yet to come.


That's right, folks. In-N-Out Burger is coming to Draper, UT. Now getting one of my absolute favorites will be as easy as driving down the hill. Yeeee-freakin'-haw!



First IKEA and now In-N-Out. It really is a wonderful world!

5 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

My Sister Keeps trying to get us to move up there and I always say "Penny, You know I need my In-N-Out" lol.

I live about 5 mins from an In-N-Out here in sounthern Cali and lol we visit it at least once a week. I'm so happy you'll be blessed to have one near you ;)

Now when I come up there to visit we can go there for lunch ;)

Robert said...

The first and last little pictures of your blog had me thinking something:

"That's what she said."

Man, I am funny!

Unknown said...

Lunch anyone?
;0)

Seriously can't wait!!!
B-

celester said...

i'm with becky, we should definitely all do lunch!! i have to admit, i was a vegetarian for so long i've never been to in-n-out. now that i'm a carnivore i want to see what all the fuss is about!

Linda Beeson said...

No way! You are getting an In N Out in Utah!!!?? Fabulous news! You know I have one less then 3 miles from my house!!! Didn't want to tease you or anything!