Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Get Your Fat On

Today is Fat Tuesday. To celebrate, I thought I'd share a few of my fattie favs:

There’s Garfield, my favorite lasagna eating fat cat.


Hey, hey! Who can resist a little Fat Albert?

Homer Simpson is a lovable lump of D’oh!

Beanbag chairs are some of the plumpest and therefore comfiest places to cop a squat.

Mmmm…Fat Boy ice cream sandwiches!

Bring it on, Big Boy.

I’m not fat, I’m big boned!

Baby! Get in my belly!


The biggest Peep of all:

My favorite fat inducing agent:
Here's a little geeky fat:
Now this is what I call PHAT (pretty hot and tempting)!

And here are a few of my own photo ops:

My melted fat solution: I like candy bars so much that when mine melted in the car, I stuck it in the air vent and turned the AC on full blast to salvage the sweet goodness. How sad is that?

My fat face: Man, I don’t know how, but a camera flash tends to bring out the fat in my face. It’s like my face is a puffer fish and the camera is a sea predator posing a threat. Ugh!
My PHAT man: My cute Cory puts even Dean Cain to shame. ;)
And this post wouldn't be complete without a look at one of my favorite Weird Al videos. Check out Fat.

Happy fativities, y’all!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

happy mardi gras {albeit a day late}... this post was too funny Megan, ♥'d it! thanks for making me smile!

Sabina said...

You are so fabulous!!! Love ya babe!

Anonymous said...

Megan, you are awesome. Miles of smiles to ya. --teri

Alice said...

we celebrated Fat Tuesday with some chocolate milk shakes...just trying to do our part :) and I'm not quite seeing where exactly the fat in your face is hidden?? maybe you need a different mirror :)

Unknown said...

That is a seriously FAT post!
You clever girl!!!
B-

Kim Mraz said...

you just rock!!

Sherry Wright said...

hehe.. love Garfield. My son is now reading all the Garfield books from my childhood. You & dh look fab. Have a great week. :)