Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks a Bunch!



Yesterday was Nat’l Thank-You Day. In honor of the ocassion, I’m posting a thank-you card to thank you.

This card is super simple to make. I just added a rub-on to a glitter chipboard buckle (from Scrapworks) and attached some foam flowers (American Crafts) with brads (and a little bling for good measure). To add to the sparkly feel, I drew the stems and leaves with a purple glitter pen (Copic Markers).

Thank you, blog friends, for welcoming me to the blogosphere so warmly. I LOVE reading your comments and sharing my silly vantage point with you!

And another thanks to those of you who post blogs of your own. Blog hopping is one of my favorite e-things to do; I find all of you to be so inspiring and fun!

Happy Nat’l Thank-You Day (a day late)!

A card that's this quick and easy to make is an easy one to turn into a card set. Make a few and give them as a gift to someone you want to thank! Share the love, people. Share that love! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohhhhh... ♥lovin'♥ these cards Megan!!
and thank YOU for entering blogland... I love stopping by ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, Megan!
-teri

Brandy J. said...

Cute cards...gotta love those American Crafts foam flowers! ~Brandy

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Hey Megan! So excited to have found your blog. ;) Love these sweet cards. Lucky you finding all those goodies at the craft show, too. Are you buying baby goodies for a specific reason??? ;)

Melissa said...

Cute as can be Megan dear. How I love ya right back :)---thanks ever so much for your sweet friendship.
Melis

Keri Lee Sereika said...

How cute are these?? I love it...I had no idea it was National Thank- You Day!!! I need a calendar with these nifty little tidbits on it!

Sherry Wright said...

What great cards and congrats on your cover *love* that owl! :0)

Anonymous said...

How cute! I would imagine you could make this with those "buckets of foam shapes" that sell in the kids craft aisles.....that would be a cheaper alternative.