Sunday, September 7, 2008

The School Bell is Ringing


I’m a college professor! Okay, not exactly, but I am teaching a class for the University of Utah’s Lifelong Learning program. Isn’t that exciting? I’m thrilled!

If you live in the Salt Lake area, I would love to have you join me for three nights of holiday paper crafting. I guarantee you’ll walk away with new ideas for cards (basic and the photo variety) and gift wrap. But perhaps even more fun than the ideas and the creating is the number of finished designs you’ll take home. We’ll be creating maniacs!

Still need some convincing? How about the fact that you’ll also leave the class with some new paper-craft supplies to add to your collection?

Need more? Just take a moment to consider who your teacher will be. That’s right, friends; I promise to make the class entertaining and fun!

If you can’t sign up, I’d still very much appreciate your help spreading the word. This is my first time teaching with the U, and I want it to be a great success. Please tell your creative peeps to come spend some time getting ready for the holidays with yours truly.

Thanks, friends! I hope to see you and yours in class next month. Let’s ring in the holiday season together in style!

Click here for more information on the class, including the dates, times, price, location, and a class description.

Click here if you want to read my silly bio. It makes me feel so official. ;)

Cheers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! You'll do great! You should post this on our Facebook group and to your Facebook and MySpace friends. - JMa

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Very interesting blog. Hope the class goes well.

Unknown said...

Way to go Professor Megan!!!
Sounds fun, if I lived nearby I'd be there for sure ;)

Sherry Wright said...

Very cool, Professor Megan! ;) Love theat little dog in the box.. adorable!

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to apply for the position of TA in Professor Hoeppner's card class? I promise to make you look really good!

Alice said...

Hi there Prof! You'll have to get yourself a cute little pair of glasses to complete the look...maybe put the hair up in a bun :) Wish I lived closer - sounds like an awesome class!

sarah said...

I would soooo go, but the 9 hour commute would kill me!!!!!

Your welcome to teach here anytime!!!

Unknown said...

So fun Prof Meg!

Your linkage isn't cooperating...
I went to get some deets so that maybe I could come and play with you!

B-