Monday, October 19, 2009

Frank & Greens


Frankly, I enjoy Halloween projects, so I’ve created a little card. I got the idea after die-cutting a bunch of bitty envelope shapes. The negative shape left in the cardstock reminded me of a Frankenstein head.



Decorative packing tape can add a little something extra to your paper crafts. I put a strip of it across the bottom of my card. I like how the green comes peeking through the tape.


I wasn't sure why, but my button stickers weren't quite cutting it as the bolts. My cute Cor had the solution. He cut two small strips of black cardstock for the bolt ends. It was just what Frankie needed to look complete. Thanks, hon!



I used a couple of fun adhesive techniques to create the glitter stitching. For more on those, check out my post on the Creating Keepsakes blog. While you're there, I hope you'll enter to win the Glue Grab Bags we're giving away this week.

Winner Winner!
Speaking of giveaways, I never did announce the winner of my Stuff Week stamp set giveaway. SO sorry about that. Congratulations, Alicia! Random.org has selected you as my winner. Please e-mail me at M2E2G@aol.com with your name and mailing address and I'll see that the stamp set is sent your way. Thanks!

3 comments:

Emily Call said...

very clever! How cute Megan!

Brandy J. said...

This card is so cute and clever! I have a feeling you really brightened the day of the lucky lady who received your darling Halloween lantern. ;) I bet you even made a cute banner to go with it and perhaps you tossed in a bag of candy critters! Thanks.

Alicia said...

You know I love this. I so enjoy seeing you in this creative world!