Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Beware of the Blog Barracuda


What’s wrong with the world? First the con-flicker worm and now this.

Watch out for the Blog Barracuda!

Evidently, the terrorists behind the con-flicker computer virus are also out to get the bloggers. The Blog Barracuda is a nastier than nasty blog virus that turns all of your blog friends against you. Apparently anyone who reads your blog, comments on your blog or is listed in your blog roll will disown you if your blog is infected by this dirty number. That's right. They'll write you off forever. Splitsville. Adios amigos! BFFs no more. If you don't want to lose all of your e-friends forever, you had better protect yourself.

Heart said it best:
You lying so low in the weeds,
I bet you gonna ambush me.
You’d have me down, down, down, down on my knees.
Now wouldn’t you?
Barracuda! Oooh!

Bloggers and blog friends, consider yourselves warned. As your friend, at least I hope I’m still your friend (Barracuda!), I feel it’s my responsibility to spread the word.
Ooooh! Barracuda!

4 comments:

GCD Studios said...

What?! Now blogs?! That's crazy! Thanks for the heads up.

PS Barracuda's are gross looking lol.

The Sonboul's said...

lol sorry, I was logged into my work email address. That first comment was by me. lol I'm such a nerd!
~H

Anonymous said...

Dang it, Megan. Now I can't get that Heart song out of my head. :)
Hope all is cheery for you.
-teri

Anonymous said...

It's scary!! I just got s new laptop and don't want to go on-line with it yet!!! Thanks for visiting me, and the heads up!!!