Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine's Day Garland How-To

I love creating Valentine's Day projects, and this garland was no exception. It's quick, easy, and lovey-dovey cute. Give it a try! Here's how:

Supplies Needed

You'll need twine (I used the baker's variety), pom poms (bitty and a bit bigger), felt hearts, and a needle.


Step 1: Thread the first half of the heart.




Step 2: Add bitty pom to center of heart and thread needle through remainder of heart.


Step 3: Thread a bigger pom.


Step 4: Repeat steps 1-3 until garland is the length you want it.


Love will really be in the air when you string up this puffy string of sweetness. :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I (heart) this idea! And I also love the photo of you and your husband in the background! You always inspire me, Megan. :)