Friday, December 11, 2009

Give a Gift Card in a Cupcake Container


Give the gift of sugar with a gift card to a gourmet cupcake shop. Insert the card in a cellophane bag, wrap it with a ribbon and tie on a tag. This project would make a sweet stocking stuffer or a tasty birthday surprise!


Add to the look with a little cupcake pick. I sandwiched a toothpick between a snowflake sticker and a scallop circle.



Attach the pick with a small piece of tape.



Rest the gift card inside a cupcake liner, using a small piece of tissue paper to secure the card in place.

This project was actually part of my Studio 5 segment today but I accidentally skipped right on by it when doing the show, so I thought I’d share it here. I’ll share some of my other gift card packing ideas and post a link to my segment in the coming days. You’ll have to let me know which project idea you like the best. I'm always interested in what others respond to. Thanks!

2 comments:

CindyML said...

My favorite thus far is the 'favorite things' package. I am on the hunt for the small kraft envelopes. Our XpedX only sells them in quantity of 500 so I am looking for a smaller quantity. Keep creating. CindyML

Nicole said...

This is a really cute idea Megan. I love the snowflake at the top.